Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1992 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
The 1992 Chevrolet Corvette was a new car the company released despite an economic downturn. Chevy experienced poor sales around this time and understood it would not have the budget necessary to roll out the next generation of Corvettes. Nevertheless, the company didn't let that stop them from unveiling the 1992 Chevrolet Corvette later that year.
The 1992 Chevrolet Corvette is notable for the timing of its release, which followed a prototype concept car known to its fans as the Stingray 3. Although Chevy didn't make cosmetic changes from previous versions, the 1992 Chevrolet Corvette did include several performance upgrades.
Offered is a stunning 1992 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible in Black with rare white leather interior and convertible top.
The Corvette is powered by the 350 ci 300hp Multi-Port Fuel Injected V8 motor and rare 6-speed manual transmission.
The convertible shows just over 20,000 miles and looks like brand new. The white and black interior is flawless with no noticeable markings on the brilliant white leather sport seats.
A great opportunity to own a spectacular appearing C4 convertible in a rare 6-speed and color combination.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 100 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door