2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN HALIFAX, NS *
This is a super two owner, 1968 Series I Jaguar e-type Coupe with 33,332 original miles on the odometer. She is finished in her original Red (repainted) with a complementary Black Leather Interior. This car is in good condition and is a good example of the Series I e-type Jaguar Coupe.
This 1968 Series I Jaguar e-type Coupe is powered by her original 4.2 liter Inline 6 coupled to her original 4 Speed Manual Gearbox. The body and paint are in good condition with no major issues. Following is a list of important information on the car:
- It is a late Series I
- It is a Jaguar Daimler Heritage car; all original drive train, chassis etc. complete numbers matching
- Original owners manuals and paperwork
- Original tool kit
- Paint needs work, interior original, leather seat covers could use replacement
- Repainted some years ago; paint is in OK condition
Original documentation that came with the car and owned by the current owner for the past 50 years, this elegant coupe is ready for a new home. Do not let the opportunity to own this car pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. We will assist in getting the car shipped worldwide or in getting it imported to the USA.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN HALIFAX, NS *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door