Enjoy cruising, car shows, and summer fun in this beautiful, rare, and well maintained 1993 Chevrolet Caviler Z 24 convertible. Everything works. Car came from Florida before we bought it here in Michigan in 2012. Car is Bright white in color.
The following items were done to the car: New convertible top (2012), new heater core, new power steering hoses, new muffler (2016), new right side power window motor, door bottoms redone (2019), new oil pan and gasket, new transmission pan gasket, new alternator, and regularly scheduled oil changes.
Car shows 115,258 miles, wife owned and driven approximately 3,700 miles per year, always stored in garage.
Features AM/FM stereo CD player, rear window defroster, 3.1 liter V-6 engine with electronic fuel injection, automatic, power windows, convertible boot, air conditioning, cruise control, tinted glass, ABS brakes, and carpeted trunk with luggage area retaining net. Storage bag for the convertible boot is also included.
Car is very clean, no body filler. Call between 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm only, EDST. Email for more info/pictures: [email protected]
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door