390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Red Livery Exterior Paint
Red Leather Interior
Straight 6 Flathead Engine
3 Speed Manual Transmission
67,221 Miles Shown on Odometer
Appointed in an attractive red livery and red interior, this appears to be an early to mid-year vehicle due to the three-speed manual transmission lacking the free-wheeling option. It is, however, equipped with the optional overdrive. This is an older high-quality restoration that presents very well and would be a valued asset to any investor/collector.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door