American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1985 ROLLS-ROYCE SILVER SPUR This beautiful 1985 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur 4 door sedan with believed-to-be 68,023 original miles is finished in a classic color combination of white exterior factory color paint and matching red interior, with white piping and veneer wood trim all around as well as a rear seat picnic tables. The paint and all the chromework is in good condition, and the leather seats, dashboard and headliner are also in good condition. This car comes equipped with AM/FM radio, CD player, cruise control, power steering, power mirror, power locks, power brakes, air conditioning, tilt steering column and power seats. The interior is in good condition and the car was always garaged. This Rolls-Royce is powered by a 6.8-liter V8 engine mated to a 3-speed automatic transmission and is in good condition inside and out. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door