Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta
1750 Enterprise Way, Suite 109
Collectible Motorcar of Atlanta has done it again with this one of a kind 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray. This off frame restored 'vette comes with a matching hard top and tons of upgrades that were done tastefully to say the least. It is sporting a beautiful smooth coat of Ermine White with a slick red "Stinger Stripe" that splits the vehicle down the middle. Traditional chrome trim and badges dress the smooth fiberglass panels that display even gaps all around. Operational hideaway headlights provide light when the day turns to night while driving this gorgeous C2, and a matching Ermine White with red inline is ready to be equipped when inclement weather hits unexpectedly.
The custom red interior that suits this car perfectly was completed by a well-known interior designer by the name of Al Knoch. Al Knoch specializes in exact original reproduction interiors for Corvette's and Camaro's. The consignor states that this beast is powered by a restored and updated 396 CI engine backed by a rebuilt 4-speed manual transmission that lies between the red upholstery. The tasteful upgrades don't end there, a few more include Vintage Air Conditioning, power steering, disc brakes on all four corners, side exit exhaust, and BF Goodrich tires to grip the road. Drive to any car show or cruise in with cold air conditioning and AM/FM radio, and drive home with a trophy. Built to drive anywhere, give us a call today to put this piece of Chevrolet history in your garage!
1750 Enterprise Way Suite 109 Marietta GA 30067
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday - 9-5pm
Saturday - 9-3pm (Appointment Only After 3pm)
Sunday - Closed
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door