Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This Real Henry Steel 1932 Ford Roadster Street Rod was built by Craig Naff of the Boyd Coddington Team so you know this is going to be a winner chicken dinner. Fully built custom finish with Dan Fink grill, show quality undercarriage, and paint that is simply spectacular. Under the hood find a reliable 350 Small block with 330 HP, just for kicks. Super Bell front axle, Ford 9 inch, disc brakes, and Carrera shocks. Custom leather interior buy Paul Atkins with molded in door handles, moulded in dash, VDO Gauges, and Vega steering box. Henry would be very proud of this one. Custom aluminum top comes with the car. Offered at $53,500 OBO, this one will last just about a minute.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
1930 Ford Model A All Steel Street Rod Show Truck
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Stunning Build
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door