AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1931 Ford Model A Truck (Clarion, Pa) $59,900 obo You are looking at one of the finest 31's on the planet. The lemon yellow is nothing short of spectacular and it flows very eloquently into a tan and saddle leather interior that aims to please. Powered by a 350cu v8 and a Turbo 350 automatic transmission, the build has under 2,300 miles so you can rest assured knowing you'll have more than enough performance and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/b, Am/Fm, A/c, Heat, adjustable steering wheel, adjustable suspension, Front disc brakes, Mustang II frame, functional ram air, and new tires. Everything about this vehicle is just as close to perfect as you'll find, from the undercarriage to the interior. Pictures of the restoration process are available for serious buyers. The vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. All reasonable offers will be considered. Please give our friend Phil a call at 814-229-8481 or Brenda at 814-221-2570
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door