GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Cadillac Allant's journey to the showroom floor was unlike that of any contemporary car. A specially modified Alitalia 747 carried partially assembled Eldorado chassis to a purpose-built factory in Turin, Italy, where the famed Italian coachbuilder Pinifarina would assemble the body, which would fly back on that Boeing jumbo jet for final assembly in Michigan. Dubbed the "Airbridge" by GM, the Allant's assembly line was considered the longest in the world. The Euro-American Allant served as proof that the U.S. could make an aspirational, world-class luxury roadster.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this low mileage, very clean example. It has only21,267 miles on it and still looks like new. The car came to us from Colorado and remains clean and well kept. Highlights include digital dash, symphony sound, power mirrors/locks/windows, owners manual and service manual, self closing trunk. It is powered by its 4.5L v8 paired with an automatic transmission. The car is finished in Euro White over a Charcoal leather interior.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door