1957 Chevrolet 210 2 Door Hardtop 327 rebuild w/ 4 speed car could use exhaust tips and an outside mirror installed, seller already has the mirror. no noise in clutches, NO rattles in whole car. all glass replaced, ext rear window, all trim replaced, all drum brakes gone through twice, no power steering, new custom interior, new carpet, headliner, trunk carpeted, Kragar wheels 3 years old, tires 3 years old, front wheels 6 years old. Great paint job, no peeling, no cracking. no dents, no major scratches, teeny tiny little scratches. Stainless steel mufflers, exhaust, all new suspension. all front end redone. inner fenders look brand new in front, Older restoration and in the last 10 years he's replaced all chrome and stainless and headliner, tail lights, NOT fin, all gauges work, triple mechanical gauges, horn works, emergency brake works, all lights, wipers are electric.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door