GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1965 Ford Falcon Futura for your consideration. The car spent much of its time in Louisiana and remains very solid and straight. It is powered by its 302 v8 with an automatic transmission with a B&M floor shift. It rides on 15 inch Cragar style aftermarket wheels. It has a Holley carburetor, aftermarket intake, headers and an aluminum racing radiator. The car polishes to a shine and shows well. The interior is a two tone red with leather and fabric.
The Ford Falcon was a front-engine, rear-drive, six passenger compact produced by Ford from 1960 to 1970. Three generations of Falcons were produces, each a sales success for Ford. Initially, outselling contemporary rivals from Chrysler and General Motors. The second generation Falcon, launched in 1964 and featured more squared-off styling.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door