516 E. Bristol St
2132 K K
$49,995 Get Financing
Item Location:Elkhart, IN
REDUCED SAVE THOUSANDS
34 FORD ALL STEEL 4 DR CONVERTIBLE
NOW ONLY 49,995.00 FIRM NO TRADES
STOCK $2132 K K
IS IN BROWNWOOD TEXAS
HAS IT ALL
1973 senior winner of the Antique Car Club of America show. It is. 1934 Ford Phaeton. It has been in a California museum and one private collection. It has factory aluminum intake and heads runs and drives great. 100% complete.
FLATHEAD V8 PURRS LIKE A KITTEN
3 SPEED MANUAL TRAN
SOLID BODY AND FRAME, NO RUST WE KNOW OF
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
32 ford ELMIRAGE RACER SHOW CAR ROADSTER 60K FIRM
20 ft enclosed trlr new 2020 model$5,490 reduced
1956 TRIUMPH MC 650 CC 100 POINT PRO REDSTORATION
32 FORD DEUCE RDSTR SHOW CAR SAVE 40000
1929 Ford Convertible Convertible Original Phaeton
Sturgeon Bay, WI
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door