516 E. Bristol St
2132 K K
$49,995 Get Financing
Item Location:Elkhart, IN
REDUCED SAVE THOUSANDS
34 FORD ALL STEEL 4 DR CONVERTIBLE
NOW ONLY 49,995.00 FIRM NO TRADES
STOCK $2132 K K
IS IN BROWNWOOD TEXAS
HAS IT ALL
1973 senior winner of the Antique Car Club of America show. It is. 1934 Ford Phaeton. It has been in a California museum and one private collection. It has factory aluminum intake and heads runs and drives great. 100% complete.
FLATHEAD V8 PURRS LIKE A KITTEN
3 SPEED MANUAL TRAN
SOLID BODY AND FRAME, NO RUST WE KNOW OF
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
63 RAMBLER RARE 2 DR HARDTOP PERFECT REDUCED 19995
WOW ALL STEEL, EVERYTHING! 32 DEUCE RDSTR.REDUCED
1968 Chevrolet C10 Pickup All-Steel Pickup Restore
1950 Oldsmobile 88 All-Steel Original Restored 15K
41 FORD PICKUP ALL STEEL NO RUST F H V8 REDUCED35K
Central Area, NY
Description: 1940 FORD STREET ROD, ALL STEEL EVERY
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door