20950 Rogers Drive
In 1969, one of the fastest cars that you could buy off the showroom floor was the 1969 Oldsmobile 442. Just the body lines on this 442 scream speed! This particular example is a true documented 4-4-2 that comes with its Build Sheet. This '69 442 features a Numbers Matching 400 Cubic Inch 8 Cylinder Engine with a Single 4 Barrel Carburetor and Muncie 4 Speed Transmission. With a heavy duty positraction rear-end, the rubber is sure to stick to the pavement. Stopping should come easy too with Power Brakes as well. The Ebony Black Exterior Paint is correct for the car and has White Racing Stripes to complete the muscle car look. Both the Ebony Black exterior and the black vinyl hardtop are in very nice shape. This 442 sits on 4 BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires with the correct 5-Spoke Oldsmobile Rally Wheels. The Parchment white vinyl bucket seat interior is also in excellent shape and features a Factory Sport Steering Wheel, Factory Tachometer and Gauges, Factory Seat Belts, and Wood Grain Trim. If you're looking for an awesome muscle car to add to your collection or you're looking for your first classic car, this 1969 Oldsmobile 442 is the car for you!
*Numbers Matching 400 CI V-8
*Muncie 4-Speed Manual Transmission
*Single 4 Barrel Carburetor
*Correct Ebony Exterior w/ Racing Stripes
*White Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior
*True 442 - Build Sheet Included
*Factory Sport Steering Wheel
*Factory Tach & Gauges
*Heavy Duty Posi Rear End
*Wood Grain Trim
*Odometer reads 88,949
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door