Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare 1963 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III James Young SCT100 'Baby Phantom': One of only 33 Produced This 1963 Rolls-Royce SCT100 is one of just 33 produced and is in excellent original condition. The elusive Silver Cloud III James Young Long Wheelbase SCT100 is also known as the 'Baby Phantom'. White with tan leather interior, factory partition, and RHD. The car has been serviced and maintained regularly. Everything works as it should. A book written by Lawrence Dalton titled 'The Elegance Continues', bottom of page 202 shows that it was in the Earl's Court show in 1962. Also, a book written by James Taylor titled 'Original Rolls Royce & Bentleys 1946-1965' (James Young production verification). An extremely rare and collectible Rolls-Royce. Price: $62,500 $52,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door