Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1976 Lincoln Mark IV Cartier Edition with built for name on dash. One owner and one of a kind. Gorgeous special order colors in and out. Like new medium light metallic maroon with rose 1/2 top. Interior is also like-new rare two-tone colors. Matching maroon like-new leather and with two-tone rose inserts matching her top. No cracks in dash, steering wheel, seats or arm rests. Stunning interior. Wood grain is also like new. Always garaged, 69K actual miles. Maintained and pampered by wealthy couple from Lake Okoboji, Spirit Lake, IA. Only driven summers until owners got too old to enjoy, so know its your turn to enjoy. Lots of receipts, registrations for muffler, tune-ups, etc. New tires only 4K miles ago. Desirable smooth 460/4 BL, C6 stronger than stock AT, cold factory air, PS, power disc brakes for safety, power 6-way seats both sides, recliner right side, PW, PL, tilt, cruise. Top of the line optional alloy wheels. Rare optional factory AM/FM 8-track with misc fun tapes. Original spare, jacks and jack instructions. Original owner's manual. Auto trunk opener. If you have ever desired the prettiest example you ever saw and cleanest and one owner this is her! Turnkey and ready to enjoy and show off. Take delivery right off our fast delivery truck. $14,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door