72 chevelle. Vortec V7 YSI supercharged BBC. (454) 1050 blower carb. Turbo 400, eaton posi, Richmond gears. (373s) Has cog belt drive (+900 upgrade) and mondo BOV. Body is super straight, original steel..nice paint. OPG lowering springs, 4 wheel disk brakes etc. New dual 3 inch with X pipe, flowmaster 40s exhaust. Interior has new headliner, dash pad and autometer gauges. More photos and video coming soon Reserve your Chevelle today! Don’t wait, Treat yourself to something nice. Financing and delivery available Call/Text or email anytime 847-848–1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door