Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 1951 Chevy Deluxe Post Street Rod is equipped with a 355 small block with aluminum heads backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission and 2200 stall converter. Cool Slate Gray with black top and black interior, this Rod is Mini tubbed with S10 10-bolt rear-end, and Mustang II front suspension with 2 inch drop spindles. Custom vintage interior with power steering, power disc brakes, Vintage AC and heat, tilt steering column, Dolphin gauges, Moon Eyes Tach, Lokar shifter, and CD player just for kicks. A fun get up and go for not a lotta dough. Owner says it runs and drives great. Offered at $28,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe All Original Fully Restored
1970 Cougar Convertible Rotisserie Resto Show Car
1960 Chevy C10 Custom Big Bad LS2
1977 MBZ 450SL 2 Owner California Car Pristine
Orange , CA
1930 Ford Model A Street Rod Done Just Right
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door