1 ASPEN RD.
How cool is this baby? Look close, and check out the custom airbrushed blue ghost flames on the front fenders and hood, airbrushed blue metallic front grille, blacked out chrome, and custom polished billet aluminum wheels wrapped in wide street rubber. The windows are tinted black to match the paint, and the tear drop headlights complete the custom look. Chrome on the bumpers is in excellent shape, and the stance is just perfect!! On the inside, you'll find custom everything. Door panels and seats are covered in custom cloth and leather upholstery. A custom floor console houses the shifter and park brake handle, while a custom overhead console holds a SONY AM/FM/CD stereo. Custom gauges, a LED gear indicator, and under dash A/C unit round out the custom touches. This beauty has it all, and the tilt column, adjustable seats, and ice cold air make this a comfortable long range cruiser. Under the hood is a small block Chevy V-8 with polished valve covers, air cleaner, A/C compressor, and alternator giving the engine bay a glamorous appearance. The smooth shifting three speed automatic transmission, rack and pinion steering, and four wheel disc brakes make it easy to drive this classic in modern traffic without worries. This Slantback has it all, and it's ready to cruise!! Stop in or email [email protected] today and put this cool classic in your driveway today!!! FEES TAX INFORMATION - We are a licensed dealer in the State of Florida and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations concerning the sale of a used vehicle. All applicable taxes and fees will be charged accordingly as required by the State of Florida. A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door