Classic Car Deals
1997 Plymouth Prowler. Just over 900, yes 918 original miles on this exotic collector car and trailer. First year production run complete with all brochures, window sticker, and production letter from Chrysler Corporation! 1997 was a low first year number of cars produced with no cars built for the 1998 year. Reintroduced in 1999 for 4 more years but the original 1997 Prowler Purple cars are by far the most collectible with very limited units built! Now, the collectible part, THE TRUNK TRAILER!!! Under 1250 of these units were built with under 1000 believed to be left in existence!!! These units could very well be worth more than the Prowlers themselves!!! This one still has the original MSO meaning it has never been titled!!! This is truly a dream come true pairing with matching covers, front bra\'s for both (new in boxes), and (2) soft sided luggage bags included. Don\'t miss this opportunity to own a piece of Plymouth\'s history before their demise! -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door