702 N 1st St.
This 1971 Chevy Camaro real deal SS is a rocket! It's powered by an awesome performing and sounding 350 450HP engine with aluminum heads and is backed up by a 3 speed automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power disc brakes dual sport mirrors aluminum radiator msd ignition dual electric fans ice cold vintage air awesome sounding dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of original rally rims with BFG RWL tires. It's exterior silver paint looks great with it's dark charcoal SS stripes. It's floors frame and trunk floor are also very solid and clean. It has a very nice straight body with excellent bright work. It's black original bucket seat interior has been restored and looks amazing throughout with it's correct console and staple shifter. If you are looking for a great looking muscle car that will smoke the tires and sound great doing it then check out this stunning real deal Super Sport restored in a great color combination! POWER PLANT: 350/450hp aluminum heads3-speed Automatic Transmission Aluminum RadiatorDual Electric FansMSD IgnitionEQUIPMENT:Power SteeringPower Disc Breaks Vintage Air A/C and Heat Awesome Sounding Dual ExhaustBODY:Great Looking Silver Paint Dark Charcoal SS StripesStraight BodyExcellent Bright WorkINTERIOR:Restored Black Bucket seats Correct Console and Staple Shifter "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door