Flemings Ultimate Garage
660 Lofstrand Lane
'10 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT CONVERTIBLE SPEED
Original $251,625 MSRP with $20,000 of options!
Clean Car-Fax & Only Driven 3,250 miles / year
Optional Convenience Specification Package
Hand built, 6.0 liter Twin-Turbo W-12 Cylinder
Close-ratio, 6-speed Automatic with paddles shifters
Fully independent, limited-slip All Wheel Drive
4-corner Air suspension w/ electronic shock control
Mirror finish Factory Glacier White paint show waxed & detailed
Hide-away Saddle power canvas convertible top
Great looking 6-way Magnolia quilted and stitched leather, heated, massager, power bucket seat interior with full factory console with cup holders
Optional Chestnut Veneer dash and console trim
Optional Deep-Pike Carpet Mats w/ Hide Trim
Optional, 4-Spoke, Wood and Hide Steering Wheel with Power Tilt and Telescopic column
Full array of factory gauges including 200MPH Speedo
Bentley Multi-media stereo system with Factory Navigation
Optional Naim from Bentley Premium Audio System
Ice-Cold Dual electric climate control A/C
Loaded with options including Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Trunk Release, Power Parking Brake, Power Heated Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC & push-2-start
ESP and Cruise Control
Huge 4 piston Bentley 4-wheel Power disc brakes with ABS
Power steering w/ Speed-related variable assist
Factory 20 alloys with Continental DSW Radials
Great sounding Factory dual exhaust
Owner's Manual and 2 sets of keys
6.0 liter Twin-Turbo W-12, only driven 3,250 miles a year and the top goes down too!!
This is how you buy a collector quality, Grand Tour, '10 Bentley Continental GTC Speed
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door