American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1938 FORD TUDOR 2 DOOR SEDAN STK #: DEXTER38 The 1938 Ford is one of the most popular cars for hot rodding ever made. Ford produced this body style between 1937-1940. This Tudor is a prime example of a nice original car that is a blast to drive. See below to see details about the car: Engine: Ford Flathead V8 Engine 1 Barrel Carburetor Dual Exhaust Chassis/Drivetrain: Manual Transmission Interior/Exterior: Dark Green Metallic Exterior Paint Fresh White Vinyl Interior w/ Green Piping Dual Side Mirrors Windshield Wipers Firestone Wide Whitewall Tires Carpeted Trunk Full Size Spare Tire Steel Rims Sale includes 4 Ford V8 Hubcaps ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door