Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Toyota has been a leader in true off-road type vehicles for years and years. And with this FJ40 Land Cruiser, you are getting the 4.2L In Line 6 cylinder, which came into play in 1977.
This particular year was a huge leap for this rough and tough SUV. In fact, the Irish Army ordered and used this particular 4 x 4 for their military. It doesn't get better than that type of test to prove is overall durability and use. A True Classic in an off road vehicle.
This is not pretty.....this is not a luxury ride.....this is meant for someone who wants a piece of history, who can drive it like it is, or do modifications galore. And with just over 100,000 actual miles on it, there is lots of life left.
Now is your opportunity at a great investment price to enjoy a true legend in the off road world! Call today for all the details.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door