AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1981 Pontiac Trans Am (Montville, NJ) $26,000 professional frame off restoration done about two years or less than 3,000 miles ago. Original rare 4 speed manual car in solar gold with 88,882 original miles car has been garage kept since restored never seen rain of left outside. Brand new high performance GM crate 383 stroker engine, frame connectors, flow masters 4 wheel disc brakes. This was a solid car to start with and worth every penny. Every nut bushing and bolt was restored or replaced. Every seal and weather strip replaced. all new front end part exhaust springs shocks carb headers body mounts brakes calipers rotors you name it it's new. Car has A/c power locks and windows. The only thing wrong is a couple of paint crack in the front bumper cover I don't get cell service in my building so please text or leave a v/m Someone is getting a brand new bird. This was a $32000 build. You can buy a low mile original and look at all day. But once you begin to use it it will leak. Gaskets and hoses will be dry rotted. The gas tank and lines will need to be flushed or replaced. Sticky brake calipers. Every thing here is new Give our friend Aurelio a call at 973-809-0031
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door