2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
Bright red w/4-spd., T-top Vette w/removable back glass. Non #'s matching 350 V-8 w/Muncie M-21 4-spd. The bright red exterior paint is probably an eight on a scale of 1 to 10 and it has the chrome luggage rack. The T-tops are good and they are the painted style. It has the light Saddle tan interior. I drove this car for several years before parking it because of other projects, priorities & the fact that the transmission was beginning to rattle in it. I pulled the old Borg T-10 transmission out of it and bought a rebuilt 4-spd. Muncie M-21 from Wayne's (Wayne was a long time Muncie transmission rebuilder & well known to be the best in the Midwest) but I never got that transmission stuck back in the Vette. And that's the way it will go out unless I stumble onto a hidden stash of extra time to finish the installation.
The interior is complete and I have new trim bezels for the compartments behind the seats & it will probably need a new shifter boot. It has sat for several years in my garage and I'm not sure if they headlight vacuum pods are still going to work and I never did use the wipers to know whether they work or not.
We just recently (7/27/19) put in a new sending unit for the gas tank and hope to stab that transmission in and get it back to running & driving in the next few weeks.
For more info. and detailed pics check out our website @ www.loughmillermotors.com Or call us @620-231-2277 or (cell) @620-249-7977--Call up until 11:30pm anyday/night on either #.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door