2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
Currently for the best exterior pictures of the Corvette please go to our business website www.loughmillermotors.com We will add pictures to this ad as soon as we can get better pictures taken. Bright red w/4-spd., T-top Vette w/removable back glass. Non #'s matching 350 V-8 w/Muncie M-21 4-spd. The bright red exterior paint is probably an eight on a scale of 1 to 10 and it has the chrome luggage rack. The T-tops are good and they are the painted style. It has the light Saddle tan interior. I drove this car for several years before parking it because of other projects, priorities & the fact that the transmission was beginning to rattle in it. I pulled the old Borg T-10 transmission out of it and bought a rebuilt 4-spd. Muncie M-21 from Wayne's (Wayne was a long time Muncie transmission rebuilder & well known to be the best in the Midwest) but I never got that transmission stuck back in the Vette. And that's the way it will go out unless I stumble onto a hidden stash of extra time to finish the installation.
The interior is complete and I have new trim bezels for the compartments behind the seats & it will probably need a new shifter boot. It has sat for several years in my garage and I'm not sure if they headlight vacuum pods are still going to work and I never did use the wipers to know whether they work or not.
We just recently put in a new sending unit for the gas tank and hope to stab that transmission in and get it back to running & driving in the next few weeks.
For more info. and detailed pics check out our website @ www.loughmillermotors.com Or call us @620-231-2277 or (cell) @620-249-7977--Call up until 11:30pm anyday/night on either #.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door