2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN MOULTONBOROUGH, NH *
This is a stunning three owner, 1967 Series I Jaguar e-type Roadster with 58,534 original miles on the odometer. She is finished in Cream with an excellent Black Leather Interior and complementary Black canvas top. This car is in outstanding condition and is a solid #2 example of the Series I e-type Jaguar roadster.
This 1967 Series I Jaguar e-type Roadster is powered by her original 4.2 liter Inline 6 coupled to her original 4 Speed Manual Gearbox. The body and paint are in exceptional condition with no rust and no issues. Following is a list of important information on the car:
- It is a fairly late Series I
- It is a Jaguar Daimler Heritage car; all original drive train, chassis etc. complete numbers matching (see pictures)
- Original owners manuals and full documentation
- Original tool kit
- New Coker radial tires
- New clutch, throw out bearing and clutch slave cylinder
- No oil leaks !! Rare in a 60's British car
- Stainless Steel exhaust
- Front end bushings replaced along with ball joints
- Brakes rebuilt
- Engine rebuilt 8,000 miles ago
- Front wiring harness replaced with concours quality
- Carburetors rebuilt recently
- Calipers rebuilt
- Paint Excellent, interior mostly original, leather seat covers replaced (still have original seat covers)
- Windshield replaced
- Original radiator with upgraded fan (have original fan)
- Repainted 25 years ago; paint is in exceptional condition
Fully documented and owned by the current owner for the past 20 years, this beautiful roadster is ready for a new home. Do not let the opportunity to own this car pass you by. We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber.
If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.
If you want to know more about the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars.
We'll gladly deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
FINANCING AVAILABLE - APPLY TODAY *
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN NORTH MOULTONBOROUGH, NH *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door