Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Hello...This is the car most guy's growing up would die for !!..Well now, we are all grown up and can afford to bring it home !!..
Truly a fine example of a correct car, with collector / investment grade quality throughout .The "Tyrol Blue" finish is high gloss with matching Blue vinyl buckets and interior also very nice. Powered by the beastly 400 C.I./ 360 H.P. w/ 438 ft. lbs. torque and the factory 4 spd. floor shift transmission. !!. The car is also equipped with fresh dual exhaust, like new radial BFG /T/A radial tires,(5) including spare, Also factory sport rims, pwr. steering, am/fm cassette factory floor mats, fac. seat belts and more !!..
Thank you for taking a look and we look forward to discussing the car in detail with you soon !!..Call (941) 355-1955.We can also offer financing with a classic lender, and also get a quote for shipping anywhere in the world...
"Classic Cars Of Sarasota"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door