The guy I bought the car from bought it new in 1968. In 1975 he stored the car and the car remained in storage till three years ago when I bought it. He had the car repainted, and new vinyl top and engine freshened. It has never been wrecked and the body is beautiful. The interior is totally original and in excellent condition. It has a ribbon tach, which is cool. Its a 396 375 hp engine, numbers match, 4 speed rockcrusher, vin number is stamped on the transmission also, It has 17 inch wheels now but I have the original rallies and tiger paw tires that go with the car. I had the tranny gone through because of sycros were bad. I installed a hei distributor for electronic ignition. I have the original.
I also installed coil overs on the front. I have the original springs. I installed a new manual steering box. Have the original. floor pans are perfect, it has new 2.5 exhaust with flow master. Also has remote exhaust dumps so you can here that motor louder if you want. open and close with a key fob. (a 500 dollar system). Also has new centerforce diaphram clutch.
I own a Muscle Car Repair Shop, and I taught Auto Mechanics for 31 years. I am also a certified technician. I have done all the work on this car, and its been done correctly to the best of my ability. It also has a 355 rear gear. I have the 4:10 gears that were in it. If you buy this car, you can drive it home. Its very dependable. Also has a new hurst shifter in it. I will add more pics later.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door