2003 N. Broadway
1964 Chevrolet Malibu four-door post with a V-8, automatic, factory AC (100% intact), power steering, Green vinyl bench seat & backseat. Good headliner, all glass is good in front and rear chrome bumpers are excellent. Dual exhaust w/cherry bomb style mufflers And exhaust pipes exiting out under the back bumper. Comes With the rally style GM wheels, w/beauty rings, center caps & tires that hold air....I will probably stage the car with some other wheel and tire Combinations they do not go with the car as they are for staging purposes only. Small block Chevy V8 with column shifted automatic transmission. Working heater/vent/defroster and I’ll Check out the AC as soon as possible (The AC compressor is not locked up and spins freely... it has not been Billy Grahamed. All outside chrome trim is in place and in good shape.
Please feel free to call/text us seven days a week up until 11:pm central on our business cell phone at 620-249-7977. Thanks for looking.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Chevy 2-dr 5-passenger Coupe
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
1949 Buick SUPER 4-dr. sedan
1956 BUICK ROADMASTER custom build
1972 CHEVY NOVA ‘SS’ -w/build sheet
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door