516 E. Bristol St
Boise Area, ID
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2-door coupe All-Steel First Generation Restored
WOW PRICED NOW VERY LOW TO SELL FAST SO HURRY, 1ST DEPOSIT GETS IT
WAS $50K NOW ONLY $39,995 OR BEST OFFER
MEGA BUCKS INVESTED, OUR LOSS YOUR GAIN
HAS IT ALL
69 Camaro, . It is restored with 350 c.i. Small block
, new super T-10 Borg Warner four speed, all new 3:73 positrac rear end.
New interior, new vinyl top, new tires and wheels etc..
very nice driving car.
HAS CLEAN IDAHO TITLE
PAINT AND INTR ARE VERY NICE
BODY AND FRAME ARE VERY SOLID. NO RUST WE KNOW OF.
. call or text Ray now or anytime at
574 849 5323
Thanks for looking
NOTE SEE 2ND AD HERE;
Ad Number: 150276
Ad Number 150276
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
62 OLDS all original classic REDUCED 10850 FIRM
Las Vegas Area, NV
"58 ChevY Pickup-Steel Pickup Restored LS V 8 f i
2001 HD ALL STOCK ORIGINAL RARE MODEL 300 MILES
Elkhart , IN
2 AVLB 1956 Ford 4 DR IMMACULATE REDUCED 18K
Glade Spring, VA
70 GMC CUSTOMRACERAT RODHOT ROD REDUCED
Winter Haven, FL
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door