AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1968 Pontiac Ram Air 1 GTO Convertible (Streator, IL) $89,000 You are looking at 1 OF 22 automatic ram air GTO convertibles built in 1968. The GTO had a frame off nut and bolt restoration in 2012, Appox 800 miles has been put on the car since then. The car runs and drives as beautiful as it looks. The motor is the original XP code Ram air block with the #31 Ram air heads. The exterior has been repainted the original Solar red color with the parchment interior and white top. You will be hard pressed to find a rarer or more collectable investment automobile. This Ram Air convertible will only continue to appreciate in value. I have the PHS documents to prove the rarity of the car. Options are as follows Automatic Transmission, His and hers shifter, Solar Red, White top, Parchment interior, Power steering, Power Brakes, Soft Ray glass all windows, Ram air 1 (xp code block #31 heads), 4.33 Rear, Safe-t-track rear axle, Push button radio w/ manual antenna, Stereo 8 track tape player, Hood mounted tach, Hideaway head lights, dual horns, rally 2 wheels w/red lines, Custom sports steering wheel, Console bucket seats, would be willing to accept a partial trade and cash for this car. A ram air convertible car with the original engine makes this a really rare find. Call or text 309-261-9594 Rick
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door