GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1973 Ford F250 Ranger XLT Highboy for your consideration. It is powered by the original 360ci V8 motor which is mated to a 4-speed manual transmission and two-speed transfer case. This truck is a 4x4 making it extremely capable in all conditions.
The exterior is finished in a blue and white that wears a nice patina. The bed and other various spots around the exterior do have surface rust, but all sheet metal remains in solid condition. This truck comes out of Oregon and comes with the original Protecto plate which accompanied the car when sold new. This truck now rides on 8-lug steel wheels wrapped in Coker Tires that are hardly broken in.
This is an honest truck that has got nothing to hide. It starts right up without any issues but the selling owner does note it burns some oil. It pulls down the road strong and shifting is surprisingly easy for a truck of this size. With power steering, power brakes, and much more this truck is going to serve its next owner well. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door