GM 383 V-8 Crate Engine
New 4-Speed Transmission (Richmond Slider) T-10
Hurst shorty shifter
Lakewood Bell housing
Auburn Posi rear end w/ 3.42 gears
2 1/2" drop spindles
Red Exterior over Gray Interior
Custom Leather Interior Bucket Seats with Console
IDIDIT Steering column
Power Disc Brakes
Fold forward Bucket Seats
New chrome grill, glass tinted
Sliding Rear Window
New Oak Bed with Rear Fuel Tank
Detailed Engine Compartment
Plenty of Performance Upgrades
Hedman Headers and Flowmaster Exhaust
Dual Flowmasters Exhaust
18" Chrome Corvette Rally Wheels
BFG white letter tires
Stainless brake and fuel lines
Stainless rear mounted fuel tank
Added Red Comfort grip steering wheel
Reese hitch w/ rear receiver brake light
Alabama Truck with comprehensive restoration. Powder coated frame and chassis. All gauges work
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door