Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1948 Buick Lead Sled Stunning Traditional Custom has a DeSoto front grill, ‘55 Pontiac front bumper, a 4 inch chop, and rear air bags giving her that low lean custom look us car nuts love. Follow that up with a ’65 Riviera 401 Nail head motor with dual carbs and automatic tranny, and she drives smooth as butter. Inside find a custom interior all around, with air conditioning to always keep your cool. All this Rad Ride sits just right on Coker tires with Caddy wheel covers. A “Top 10 in the Country” show winner, with a build list from the who’s who, you just gotta call to find out more. Offered at $85,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevy Sedan Delivery W/Full Air Ride Project
1991 Corvette ZR1 LT5 Like New
1928 Ford Fire Truck Replica Fun For All
1962 VW Bad To The Bone Bus
Orange , CA
1951 Ford FABULOUS Woody Best Build
1959 Edsel Corsair Same Family 40 Years, Very Nice
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door