Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1948 Buick Lead Sled Stunning Traditional Custom has a DeSoto front grill, ‘55 Pontiac front bumper, a 4 inch chop, and rear air bags giving her that low lean custom look us car nuts love. Follow that up with a ’65 Riviera 401 Nail head motor with dual carbs and automatic tranny, and she drives smooth as butter. Inside find a custom interior all around, with air conditioning to always keep your cool. All this Rad Ride sits just right on Coker tires with Caddy wheel covers. A “Top 10 in the Country” show winner, with a build list from the who’s who, you just gotta call to find out more. Offered at $85,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1981 Chevy C20 Scottsdale Long Bed New Motor
1932 Ford HighBoy Roadster 396 Big Block Stunning
1954 Ford Skyliner Glass Top Stan Snow Collection
2014 Cadillac CTS-V RARE Wagon 1 of 1700 One Owner
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door