Delightfully vintage yet fresh and new, this slick 210 wears a unique combination of black and Crocus Yellow 2-stage that, stands apart from all others! It boast fresh chrome, all around tinted glass, a power antenna and factory nail guards. And today, This Chevy rolls as a tri-five that is a show stopper everywhere it goes! This beauty is powered by a smooth Gen III LS6. Straight from the factory, the racy mill utilizes 346 cubic inches of displacement to twist buff 10.5 to 1 compression into 405 horsepower and 400 ib./ft. of Oak-shaking torque. Behind that engine, a hydraulic clutch with a Tremec 6-speed, which spins a familiar Dana pumpkin that's equipped with a posi-traction differential and big, 4.11 gears. During its frame off restoration, this 210's tough factory bones were replaced with a corvette-inspired Newman Car Creations Chassis that cradles power rack-and-pinion steering in aluminum control arms and a sturdy Vette Brakes amp; Products spring. Braking is handled by four GM calipers and 13-inch Eradi Speed rotors. And everything rolls on mirrored, fifth-generation Corvette-style wheels, which spins 235/55R17 Michelin Energys in front of 255/55R17 Firestone Firehawk GTAs. When it comes to comfort, performance and timeless style, nothing beats a storied GM classic. If you're in the market for a cool cruiser that is fully detailed and ready to hit the road. OWNER READY TO SELL, BRING ALL OFFERS TO THE TABLE. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE COLOR LET US PAINT IT FOR YOU! CAR IS LIKE A NEW 2020! MUST SEE!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door