AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2597 1992 Ford Mustang LX Summer Edition
This classic 1992 Mustang Limited Edition 'Summer Special' convertible rolled off the assembly line over 25-years ago. Ford produced only 2,193 of these Code 1FACP44E roadsters in 1992. The sticker price was $850.00 more than a standard LX and they are rare today. This Mustang 'Summer Special' is all-original. On the outside, the factory Vibrant Red paint is in excellent condition. The 'Summer Special' option included a rear decklid spoiler and color-keyed moldings/mirrors/window trim. A power-operated white vinyl top with black Lori-cloth headliner is in very good condition. To accent the 'Summer Special' model, Superior Wheel in Kansas City created white alloys by applying baked-on opal pearlescent paint over silver. The interior is upholstered in original white leather. Other features include: power steering, power brakes (10-3/4" disc/ 9" drum), A/C, power tinted windows, tilt wheel, power seats/locks, factory gauge package and premium AM/FM/cassette/CD changer stereo. It is powered by Ford's 5.0L V8 rated at 220 HP with 9.0:1 compression and SEFI injection. The stout little small-block is backed by a 5-speed manual transmission and a Trac-Lock differential. Front suspension is independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bars and the rear is a four-bar link with coils. This original Limited Edition Mustang will not be here long. Come take a closer look at this beautiful roadster. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1984 Dodge 150 Royal SE
2004 Ford Mustang Mach I
1932 Plymouth Model PB Sedan Delivery
1971 Ford Mustang Mach I
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Earnhardt Signature Ed
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door