Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1957 Chevy Post is a Documented Frame Off Restoration, Show Quality, All New Build, All New Parts. She started life as a Turquoise Tri Five and was rebirthed as a Great Grey Ghost. Ram Jet 350 backed by a 4L70 automatic transmission with over drive. Aluminum radiator, dual fans, and dual exhaust, you know, for that low throaty sound we all crave to hear. 3:73 rear gear 10 bolt rear end, power disc brakes up front with drum in the rear. New interior with smoked glass to complete the cool look all around, power steering, Classic Gauges, and Vintage AC/Heat rounds her out to sheer show perfection. Offered at $96,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Roadster Boyd Coddington Build All Steel
1966 Chevelle Pro Touring EXCELLENT
1930 Ford Model A All Steel Street Rod Show Truck
1957 VW Oval Window Rare Right Hand Drive WOW
1955 Chevy Cameo Show Truck LS1 Fully Loaded
1939 Cadillac LaSalle Rare Barn Find
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door