20950 Rogers Drive
The SS Package was a beautiful addition to the 1962 Impala Hardtops. With bucket seats, special trim, grab bar and
emblems these cars were standouts. This exceptional examples comes with a 327 V-8 completely decked out with polished
intake and other components. Many desirable upgrades include power steering, power front disc brakes, Vintage air-conditioning, tilt steering and Dakota Digital gauges. High quality base coat/clear coat Ermine White on a straight body is always appreciated and this one is stellar. Add old school American Racing Rims on radials and the ride just gets better all the time. Perfect chrome and brightwork throughout makes this one prime example of a true SS Impala. Come and take a look as it won't last long here at Ellingson Motorcars of Rogers, Minnesota.
*327 Cu.In. V-8 - Performance Upgrades - Detailed
*Automatic Transmission - Column Mount
*Global West short ratio gear box with bump steer and sway bar upgrade
*Global West tubular upper and lower control arms
*Spohn rear lower control arms
*New Dakota Digital gauges
*Ididit steering column
*Power brakes with front disc upgrade
*HEI distributor upgrade
*American Racing Wheels/Radials
*Odometer reads 292 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door