Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1963 Mercedes-Benz 190SL with Factory Hardtop This 1963 Mercedes-Benz 190SL is an excellent original driver quality example with Two tops. Desirable and attractive Gray with tan leather interior. This 190SL starts right up and runs and drives nicely. Retaining its original solex carburetors and clock. Offered with factory books. While presentable overall, the paint is not without its flaws and the chrome is starting to show its age at this point. The hardtop will also need refurbishing. The seats have been redone but the interior could also benefit from minor cosmetics including the dashboard cover. A straight and honest car that could easily be taken to the next level with minimal effort or refurbished to your own standards. A wonderful opportunity to own a classic 190SL. An increasingly collectible and desirable Mercedes-Benz.$89.500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door