VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
An excellent driver and example of an older frame off restoration that was refreshed last 2 years. Body was stripped and painted with black wheels. New running boards, new interior carpet, 6 new whitewalls with dual spares, all new chrome windshield, and dual trumpet horns. A rare Francisco air heater with velocity and temp controls, new harts cloth top, side curtains and boot. Recent new black leather seats and door panels. Dual drum pilot ray lights. The dash board and steering rebuilt along with mechanicals and accessories. This Packard runs and drives great in warm and very cold weather. "Ask the man who owns one" as they say, Packard Motors sold cars by word of mouth; same owner from a fine collection 55 years. You will be hard pressed to find a better one and wonderful driver. youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Drum Pilot Ray Lights
6 Whitewall Tires (New with Tubes & Flaps)
Dual Rear Spares
Rare Moto Meter Goddess Radiator Ornament
Chrome Side Mirror
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door