3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1965 Ford Mustang Presenting a laser straight "A" code 1965 Ford Mustang. This highly collectible Mustang with the right motor and the right equipment in this kind of condition is turnkey ready in every respect. Solid car top and bottom, there is absolutely no bad news. A code car with the 289 CI V8 four barrel carb putting out 225 horse power. (Casting number C5AE-6015E, with a date code of August 4, 1964). Transmission is a C4 three speed automatic. Nicely equipped including 'Rally PAC' consisting of tachometer and clock as well as Ford air conditioning, power steering, power brakes and more. The paint is it Rangoon Red, and with a combination of the black vinyl top and black vinyl interior, the car is striking. A set of cobra wheels is a nice touch as well. This would be a great investment for any collector or for this kind of money just to drive and enjoy.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door