Safros Investment Cars
W326N4717 Duckhorn Drive
One of three Mustang Limos are known to be built and the only Limo Convertible!
302 CI V-8 Engine
White Exterior with Red Power Convertible Top
Odometer reads 66,338 Miles
This must be one of the most unique Mustangs ever created!
An experienced craftsman worked his magic to execute this magnificent feat! Taking one 1966 Mustang Coupe and one 1966 Mustang Convertible and marrying them together.
The power Convertible top offers an experience few will ever forget! A Convertible Limo ride! Two Mustang Bench Seats are in the rear positioned fore and aft. Mustang Bucket Seats are in the cockpit.
The cosmetic restoration has just been completed. The Wimbledon White paint is clear coated for shine and durability. The engine bay is fully detailed. The truck is freshly painted. The interior is a great condition and we left it alone. The door and trunk seals are new. As are the bumpers, taillight, grill, and a host of other trim. The new whitewall tires are mounted on powder-coated wheels with new hub caps.
The updated 302 engine has been inspected and fit for immediate use. New belts, hoses, plugs, wires, battery and so on have been replaced. We also had the transmission fully serviced and dynoed prior to reinstalling in the car.
This is a wonderfully classic car ready to enjoy!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door