200 E Cypress St
This sedan is in Great condition. It runs and drives great. Henry Ford Steel Tudor body Glass doors & fenders Ribbed roof Chopped top TCI chassis Independent front suspension with disc brakes Ford 9 inch rear end Strange SS axels Ford 351W V8 Ford automatic with overdrive -Lokar shifter Headers Jet coated exhuast American torque thrust rims Sculptured ultra interior Vintage Air Condition & Heat Tilt column Power windows Power brakes Ford series gauges AM/FM/CD Stereo 2 stage paint with custom blended flames
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door