3071 Poplar Grove Road
A wise man once said "When buying a classic car you should buy the best one that you can afford." This little 1970 Nova is a lot of Nova for the money. It has been completely restored a few years ago and has enough miles on it that it is fully sorted out. It runs and drives beautifully. It's 1970 all over again.
The body is laser straight, the paint is very nice, the Chrome is excellent and the trim is very good. The underside of the body and the suspension looks every bit as good as the topside and the engine compartment. The trunk is extremely clean and looks nearly new.
According to the previous owner the engine was built to the LT1 spec as found in the Yenko Deuce Novas. The engine code indicates that is a 1971 engine. It has Aluminum Intake and 4-barrel carb. The engine compartment is done to original specs and looks like it just left the factory.
The 4-speed makes smooth, positive shifts, and the engine pulls well in all gears. The exhaust system looks new, sounds good and has no leaks.
The interior is all business and no nonsense. Black seats, black dash, black door panels and OE style black rubber mat throughout. Everything in the interior is in excellent condition.
If you are looking for an exceptionally clean Nova with a 350 and a 4-speed this is your car. The butternut paint makes it stand out in a crowd.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door