516 E. Bristol St
1936 Ford 3 Window 2-door All-Steel Coupe Deluxe Restored Three-Window for sale
WOW HUGE PRICE REDUCTION
Or best offer
Ad Posted By:
$54,500 , best offers considered Get Financing
1936 Ford, all Henry Ford, All Steel, 3 window Coupe.
WOW NEW LOWER REDUCED PRICE NOW ON MAR 28 2021 SO HURRY
MEGA BUCKS INVESTED, PRICE WAS $0,000
BUT NOW ONLY... $54,500.00 OR BEST OFFER
I OWN THIS CAR
IT IS IN ELKHART INIANA USA
STOCK #2039 IT RUNS, DRIVES GREAT! DRIVE IT HOME
HAS IT ALL...
This is a super clean and straight, "Body Off" build that occurred over a period of years.
Car has not been chopped. The roof has been filled.
New windshield Frame cranks out and the rear window rolls down like it should.
Car is needing absolutely nothing and is ready to drive anywhere!!
Paint is PPG Hot Rod Satin Black and is not a primer.
Interior is beautifully done custom interior with bucket seats completely finished from top to bottom, front to back
. Car description and details will lay out the highlights of this car, but I suggest you give me a call for any specific details or questions. RAY S 574 849 5323 IM UP LATE, CALL ME ANYTIME.
As noted, the body was removed from the frame and nothing was left untouched. Front floor pans were replaced with a new tranny cover. Rest of floor was rust free/mint from seat back to the tail pan.
Frame was blasted and built with a Heidt's Coil-Over system with Power Rack and Pinion steering. Front brakes are power disc and the rear are drums.
Engine is a completely built 400 SBC with a lot of goodies.
Transmission is a built, 700R4-OD hooked up to a GM rear end with 3:55 gear ratio. So is great for70 mpt + cruising, and gets decent gas milage.
Car is a dream to drive at what ever speed you wish.
Like most cars, there is way too much to list. Please view the list below with some of the highlights of this car.
* Vintage Air and Heat
* Custom Built Dash with Heater Vents
* Complete Custom Interior with Finished Trunk
* Dual Wiper Kit from "Specialty"
* Entire Car Has Been Sound Proofed and Insulated
* 2" Recessed Firewall
* Walker Cobra-Z Series High Performance Radiator
* Parallel Rear Leaf Suspension with Gas Shocks
* Mechanical and Electric Fan
* 2" Dropped Spindles
* Front and Rear Sway Bars
* 120 Amp Alternator
High Output Starter
* Tilt Column with Banjo Steering Wheel
* Stewart Warner Gauges
* New wiring with with modern options
* LED lighting, Lighted license plate
* 3rd Brake Light
* Custom Dual Exhaust
* Complete Set of New Smoked Glass
* New Windshield Frame
* All New Window Channels and Rubber Seals
* Custom Built Headlights
* Optima Red Top Battery(Hidden)
* New Fuel System From Front to Back
* Stainless Bumpers and Braces
* Stainless Hood Handles
* WOW! Has Boyd Codington 17 " Wheels (Front 225x50R17) (Rear 225x60R17)
* Seat Belts
* Hidden Storage Compartment behind seats
* Clear Title
Wow, only driven 3,611 miles since the Pro-build recently!
car is in Minn
Shipping financing exporting inspection avlb.
Please view the listed photos and ask questions. I'm Not interested in Trades .
Car is available and for sale worldwide. Seller has clear title in hand. Full payment of Cashiers Check, Bank wire, or Cash in Person required. Car will not move until payment is received and cleared. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and arrangements.
Get Quote Now
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND STAY SAFE AND HAPPY!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
40 FORD OLD-SCHOOL RODDED PICKUP ALL STEEL REDUCED
1931 Ford Vicky/Victoria All-Steel Original Restor
1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe Glass Body REDUCED $39K
So Cal Area, CA
32 FORD DEUCE RDSTR SHOW CAR SAVE 40000
1941 Ford Pickup RODDED AC NEW MAGSTIRES REDUCED
Elkhart , IN
1955 SIMPLEX UPDATED IMMACULATE REDUCED 7500 FIRM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door