Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1969 Chevy Impala convertible. "Triple Black" beauty in outstanding condition throughout. Illness forces sale. Recent black finish done in base coat/clear coat for that wet shiny look. All chrome and stainless excellent. Straight body and rust free. Restored to his liking and from a running and driving surviver. A frame off would have been a waste of time and money. New black working top,back window and boot. Interior is new also. Redone with correct 1969 Caprice material, so much more plush, more attractive and really comfy (looks great). All wood trims excellent, no cracks in dash, steering wheel or arm rest. Full tinted glass. Step plates and carpet excellent. Fresh detailed '73 454 sporting 427 emblems and 427 emblems on front fenders, so miles exempt (front end also nice). 4-speed trans just rebuilt and also clutch and bearings, etc. 454 motor runs really smooth, strong, tight and pulls strong. Really fun to drive and show off. 454 was slightly beefed-up with dual exhaust, 4BL, running approx 280/300 HP. Highway gears for cruising, yet peppy with her fun 4 speed. PS, PB with dual master cyl for safety. Also full seatbelts for safety. Detailed rally wheels with matching radials. Detailed rust-free trunk with jacks, spare and even instructions on deck lid. Take delivery off our fast and cheap delivery truck and enjoy NOW! Simply a stunning "Triple Black" beauty and an appreciating asset. Try having fun with money in the bank or elsewhere. $25,950
Bob 1-866-641-7427. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door