790 Alabama Ave
Check out this ALL ORIGINAL 1941 Chevy Special Deluxe Club Coupe. This car runs and drives great. You can cruise 70 on Interstate with ease. It has the original 216 Inline 6 cylinder engine connected to the 3 speed on the column shift. The engine purrs like a kitten and the gears change out smooth. The clutch is good with no shattering when taking out. This car has been painted about 25 years but still shows good. There is a little bit of cracking but in good shape for a 25 year old paint. The interior is perfect. The seats, door panels, headliner and rubber mat in floor all look great. The bumpers front and back are in very good condition. Very solid car with no rust that I have seen. The trunk has the spare tire and jack and there are fender skirts as well if you like that look. The floors underneath all look good. There are 2 braces in the front that was rusted thru but new braces were added. All the original gauges work, the horn works and even the original cigarette lighter work. All the lights work as well e the dome light inside. This car is still 6 volt but starts up very easy. This is a good driver car that you can get in and enjoy as it needs nothing done. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 or you can email me at [email protected] See more pics at bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevy El Camino 350 V8 New A/C P/S NICE CAR
1965 Chevy Malibu Convertible Original 283 Engine
1970 Chevy CST Truck 350 V8 A/C Super Nice
1992 Chevy Z71 Stepside 4X4 Short Bed Runs Good
1989 Chevy Z-71 4X4 New Paint LOW MILES Look!!
1969 GMC 1500 Custom LWB ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door