1947 ford police car. 2 way radio,lights and siren. Shotgun mount. I retired from Jefferson County Sheriff's office in Colorado last year. My dad and I restored the car 20 plus years ago. It was used in parades and car shows representing the Sheriff's office. It has a flat head V-8 with 3 on the tree. Oversized radiator with electric fan for assistance. The paint still looks good, it polish's up real good. It has a few scratches and scuff marks. Clutch is slipping a bit.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door