American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1970 Opel GT C-776 This 1970 Opel GT is finished in orange over a black vinyl interior and powered by a 1.9-liter inline-four paired with a four-speed manual gearbox. Modifications include Koni shocks, a battery cutoff switch, an AM/FM radio with a USB port, and a wood-rimmed steering wheel. It has been fitted with a new torque tube bushing in 2017. The GT was designed without a trunk opening to increase structural rigidity, and this example was repainted in its current orange. Features include chrome bumpers as well as manually-operated hide-away headlamps. Minilite-style 13 wheels wear Cooper Trendsetter SE tires, and Koni shocks are fitted at all four corners. The cockpit is trimmed in black vinyl with matching door panels and carpets. Features include three-point seatbelts, a Pyle AM/FM radio with USB and SD card inputs, and speakers installed in the rear parcel shelf. A vinyl-covered plate is installed over the center console. A wood-rimmed steering wheel frames instrumentation including a tachometer, a speedometer, and a five-digit odometer showing roughly 52k miles. The 1.9-liter cam-in-head inline-four features a two-barrel carburetor and was rated at 90 horsepower when new. A battery cutoff switch was installed in 2017. Power is sent to the rear wheels via a four-speed manual transmission and a torque tube, which was fitted with a new bushing in 2017. A recent brake service was just completed as well. The car comes with a clean California title and numerous documents and spare parts. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door