Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1979 Ferrari 308 GTB: Desirable Carbureted Model with 9k Miles: Offered with Books and ToolsThis highly sought-after carbureted 1979 Ferrari 308 GTB is an excellent original example with only 9k miles. Black with black interior. A very attractive driver that runs strong and comes offered with factory books, tools, spare, and jack. A very straight example of the extremely collectible carbureted 308 GTB. Just out of long-term loving ownership. Excellent paint and super clean inteirior. Runs and drives excellent. This carbureted 308GTB is a dream come true for the purist.Collectible and Highly Sought-After Carbureted 308 GTB9k Mile ExampleOffered with books, tools, jack, and sparePrice: $79,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door